Sunday 13 June 2010

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new blog.

My name is Simon and I am soon to be a newly-qualified doctor, having just completed medical school at Manchester, UK. This blog will be a place for me to record my thoughts as I take on what will be one of the biggest challenges of my life - starting work as a junior doctor.

I hope you enjoy reading my posts - comments are always welcome. For now the blog will be open to all, although I may change to invite only in a few weeks.

It goes without saying of course that I won't be writing about individual patients. Work-related posts will concern my thoughts about incidents that have happened rather than the actual incidents themselves. I will also write about my non-work topics. This will be a blog about me first and foremost and so whilst medicine features high on my agenda, there may be occasions when I feel like writing a post on something completely different.

I think I will leave it there for now. If you want to contact me, you can find my email address on the side of the blog or alternatively leave a comment on a post, I read all of them.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment